1. First semester fee, special Fee, caution deposit, University af- filiation fee etc. shall be paid at the time of admission.
2. Other semester fees shall be paid before the last date spec- ified by the principal. The fees may also be remitted in lump sum in advance.
3. If any students fails to pay fees on the due date, he / she shall be liable to pay fine.
4. If the fees and fine are not paid before the last opportunity, the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the college. If he / she is to be readmitted he / she has to apply for the special Per- mission of the principals. He / she will not be eligible for attendance until he/she is re-admitted.
5. Students from other Universities shall pay the matriculation and recognition fee at the time of admission and apply for recognition of the qualifying examination.
6. Attendance certificate required by the University for Univer- sity Examinations will not be granted unless the Principal is satisfied that the student’s conduct and progress have been satisfactory and the student has attended the class three fourth of the working days in the academic semester. Students may also note that unless they register for the University Examinations, they will not be eligible for promotion to higher classes.
7. Students who participate in extracurricular activities will not be granted grace attendance unless they obtain prior written permis- sion from the Principal. Applications for such permission shall be rec- ommended by the teachers concerned