1. The college library will be open from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on all working days.
2. Absolute silence should be observed in the library and reading room. 3. All students of the college are members of the library.
4. Books shall be issued to them on production of borrower’s cards which can be obtained from the library.
5. No member shall keep a book for more then a fortnight.
6. The time for issue and return of books will be notified in the library.
7. Absence from the college will not be a valid reason for delay in returning books.
8. If necessary. The librarian may recall a book at any time even when the normal period of loan is not over.
9. Members shall not sub-lend the books of the library.
10. On no account shall a member disfigure a library book. When a member receives a book from the library he/she shall satisfy himself/ herself that the book is in good condition. If it is not, the matter should at once be brought to the notice of the librarian.
11. A fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be levied if a book is kept beyond a fortnight.
12. If the date on which a book is to be returned happens to be a holiday, it shall be returned on the next working day.
13. If the library book lost, the borrower has to replace it with a new copy of the book or to pay three times of the actual price of the book.
14. Any matter not covered by the foregoing rules shall be decided by the principal.