1. Admission to the hostel if for one year only.
2. Students have to submit their application for hostel accommo- dation to the respective warden of the hostel.
3. The Chief warden is the final authority to grant admission/re- admission. Chief warden has the right to reject an application with- out assigning any reason thereof.
4. Inmates of the hostels shall strictly obey the rules and regula- tions of the hostel.
5. Inmates are expected to stay in the hostel except during col- lege holidays.
6. If they are leaving the hostel on working days, they should sub- mit a written application to the chief warden through their war- den and obtain permission before leaving the hostel.